Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I completed a survey (sent by a company red by a hospital),

Customer Question
I completed a survey (sent...
I completed a survey (sent by a company hired by a hospital), regarding my experience with a doctor. It guaranteed that my comments would be confidential and that no one would know my name. Within 2 weeks I got a phone call from the physicians office asking questions about what I had written. This is a doctor who I have to see every 3 months and I am humiliated and sick about the lack of confidentiality that they survey company promised.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/20/2016
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear that this happened. What exactly is your question regarding this situation? Are you asking if you can sue for damages? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Tina, Lawyer