Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am female and an online marketing professional. The

Customer Question
position was a dual role...
I am female and an online marketing professional. The position was a dual role and I shared my position with a man. As of this week he moved on to another company but he told me how much he was making during the 3 years we worked together. He was earning $25,000/year more than i.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
1/18/2016
Employment Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?