attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  29 years in Employment Law
68197583

, due to the oil prices dropping, i was off on the 14th

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: due to the oil prices dropping, i was laid off on the 14th November. But my former employer reported to TWC something else different. i have paperwork to prove that am right. the telephone hearing with TWC is on 25 January. I need legal representation asap
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

How may I assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just posted a question. Are you able to see the question?

Yes. I see your information, but I don't see an actual question. What is it that you would like to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a legal representation on the 25th January during the phone hearing

You're in Texas?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm not available on the 25th, so I'll reopen your question for someone else to offer assistance. Best wishes with your legal dilemma.

Expert:  attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I see that the first attorney opted out of your question. I am not sure why the first attorney did not inform you that pursuant to the terms of service of the site we are only permitted to provide general information and would not be able to create an attorney client relationship by representing. Please see number 7 under the terms of service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0. I am sorry for any confusion on the services we offer. That being said it would be my pleasure to assist you in obtaining local legal counsel that can represent you. In which county in Texas will the phone hearing be taking place?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Harris County, Pasadena Tx

Perfect. Give me a few moments. Sorry the first attorney did not explain the situation. I just want to make sure you are covered.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok

Since time is of the essence I am going to provide you with a few links. This is a link for employment attorneys in the county that provide free consultations http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/employment-law-employee/harris-county/texas.

The Harris County Bar Assiciation can also refer reputable attorneys you you at http://www.harriscountybar.com. Last but not least is the resource attorneys use to find attorneys that are in a different area of practice when we need services outside of the scope of our areas of practice. I have had great success with this resource http://www.martindale.com/Products_and_Services/Peer_Review_Ratings.aspx

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service so I may receive credit for my work I would appreciate it. Thank you for using JA! Best wishes on your hearing.