How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an injured worker in Houston, Texas. I am not receiving

Customer Question

I am an injured worker in Houston, Texas. I am not receiving weekly benefits. I need an attorney to assist me in an upcoming contested case hearing and maybe a trial. The Texas workers comp act says I cannot pay an atty directly to assist me. This should be a violation of my civil rights. How do I get a civil rights action started?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?

Related Employment Law Questions