Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Is there a per diem law in Texas If so how far do you need

Customer Question
to be from your house...
Is there a per diem law in Texas If so how far do you need to be from your house to receive per diem.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/11/2016
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...can you provide some context?

Why do you believe you rate per diem?

Tina, Lawyer