How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm age 72 and my company has informed me that they should

Customer Question

I'm age 72 and my company has informed me that they should have started paying my pension 2 years ago.I asked to have them start the process 11 months ago, as of yet nothing, and my company was sold to Warren Buffet in Sept./ Oct., should I be worried or do I have a case?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Agreed. A pension attorney is highly suggested to ensure proper compensation as pension companies take advantage of employees because he employees are subject to the giant corporate policies whether or not its unlawful. A case sees viable under your circumstances and I would consult a local employment plaintiff's pension attorney to ensure proper compensation.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

Related Employment Law Questions