Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I'm age 72 and my company has informed me that they should

Customer Question
have started paying my pension...
I'm age 72 and my company has informed me that they should have started paying my pension 2 years ago.I asked to have them start the process 11 months ago, as of yet nothing, and my company was sold to Warren Buffet in Sept./ Oct., should I be worried or do I have a case?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
1/5/2016
Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer

Agreed. A pension attorney is highly suggested to ensure proper compensation as pension companies take advantage of employees because he employees are subject to the giant corporate policies whether or not its unlawful. A case sees viable under your circumstances and I would consult a local employment plaintiff's pension attorney to ensure proper compensation.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

Attorney2020
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer