How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a pension I'm currently collecting from monthly. It's

Customer Question

I have a pension I'm currently collecting from monthly. It's from a company I worked for from 1999 to 2005 earning this pension I'm referring to.
I have clear proof I can receive the one lump sum. I'm here to ask for help to change my monthly pension to a one lump sum. Will that be something we can do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

What d you pension documents state? The pension contract terms will govern whether the can do one lump sum payment. As an alternative, there are pension finance companies that would advance your pension monies. Here is a link to a company you could contact for consider but I would recommend that you consult with a financial planner before engaging an pension finance company:,d.cGc

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I no longer want to participate in this program. Please refund my money.Thank you,Michael Patrick(###) ###-####