How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2174
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Marsha, I an an school system RN and suspended since

Customer Question

Hi Marsha, I an an school system RN and suspended since 8/28/15. Now they ask what can we do to help you to resign? I worked with severe handicapped students, one died on the first day of school after I assessed him and taught gtube feeding to the teacher assistsnts. I had 8 other duties at a nearby school with three students to teach meds by gtube, gtube feeding, I couldn't be at two or three places at once. I already been to 3 schools by 12:30, and I. assigned to 4 schools?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. You should find a new attorney who can help you determine if you have a possible wrongful termination claim against them. It seems they created a situation that was impossible for you to perform. Also, it has been nearly 4 months and they are just now talking about getting you to resign. I think that they want you to resign shows that they feel that they cannot fire you.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

You should contact your state or local bar association for a referral. They keep updated lists of attorneys experienced in various practice areas.