Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Civil servant employed by DOD at Fort 25 years. I have

Customer Question
Civil servant employed by DOD...
Civil servant employed by DOD at Fort Jackson for about 25 years. I have represented myself through the formal hearing investigation regarding EEOC disability discrimination. I have received exhibits and transcript regarding hearing conducted by DOD hearing officer. I don't know where to begin with perjury? I can support regarding DOD Investigator's Report of Investigation, altering at least one exhibit, and exclusion/altering of testimony. I sent a request for a hearing before EEOC Judge in Charlotte. Fort Jackson's lawyer, who is complicit in fraudulent transcript, has said he is filing a motion for summary judgement. I need legal representation to expose fraud.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
12/30/2015
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question?

Tina, Lawyer