How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have received two letters of the Right to Sue from the

Customer Question

I have received two letters of the Right to Sue from the EEOC. The first letter is to the subsidiary company I worked for dated 10.08.15, and the second letter is dated 10.30.15. The matter happened in Michigan and I've since relocated to Georgia. I spoke to a few firms and they weren't interested in my case. Can I pay a lawyer to file suit on my behalf by 1.06.16 and find a lawyer or firm to later represent me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The second letter is for the parent company that the gentleman worked for that harassed me. The letters are for sexual harassment/harassment and I am a UAW member that was poorly represented.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Related Employment Law Questions