Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I believe I may have been illeagaly fired from my position.

Customer Question
I had an ongoing issue...
I believe I may have been illeagaly fired from my position. I had an ongoing issue since July that I kept bringing up to the Owner. This last time that I asked her to fix it again on Dec 11th and on Dec 14 she sent me a text saying that she is letting me go. Was it legal for her to do that because of an ongoing issue with other employees including herself?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2015
Employment Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that you were let go?

What type of issue was occurring? Did it have anything to do with illegal practices or discrimination in the workplace?

Tina, Lawyer