Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

My best friend has been terminated by Suburban propane after

Customer Question
24years of service. He...
My best friend has been terminated by Suburban propane after 24years of service. He is 61 years old. To date, all yearly employee evaluations have been positive especially in dealing with customers and employees.
He was told he was being terminated for bullying but was not given specifics of what was said or by who. His boss stated in a written document that he has signed off on every safety meeting ( required monthly) but safety meetings have rarely held . This has caused several moths of concerns by my friend that he repeatedly brought up to his boss as they have some new employees. We believe this is falsification of company records by management Without a copy of what was alleged in detail and the fcat the manager falsified records, what is his recourse through the state dept of L and I?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2015
Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer

What do you believe the real reason was for your friend's termination, age?

Attorney2020
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer