Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

A self ins. Company which is recognize in Michigan worker

Customer Question
comp. They used a company...
A self ins. Company which is recognize in Michigan worker comp. They used a company to do wage earning capacity the third party ins. Sent part of restrictions and non of what they used to grant me tpd from work past 8 year I sent and been confirmed that I been on opiates for ten or more years meanwhile both the states I boarder on has drug-free workplaces 5% discount on work comp ins. Tru state funded ins. Worker comp. and this the wage earning capacity did not do a comprehensive job or omitted all the thing I sent and is knowingly saying I can make 11.00 per hour working in drug - free work state or states let along Michigan is also. sign grievous
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
12/21/2015
Employment Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

Hello there --

-

Can I ask you what your original worker's compensation injury date was?

-

How long did you collect the temporary total worker's compensation benefits in Michigan?

-

When your temporary total worker's compensation benefits ended, what benefit were you then awarded under the worker's compensation laws?

Have you been receiving temporary partial benefits or permanent partial benefits? For how long?

=

Finally, what is your overall question?

-

THANKS

MARY

Tina, Lawyer