Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Employment/Labor Law Litigation
20011183

Who would you recommend to contact in a L&I case against

Customer Question

Who would you recommend to contact in a L&I case against Boeing Co.?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

We can not name specific attorneys, because this is not an attorney referral service. We answer questions concerning factual scenarios to guide you through how to initiate a case and what steps to take along the way.

If you just want to know how to find an attorney, I can tell you how I find local counsel when I need them. I first contact the state bar association. If your city is large enough, they may have their own bar association, but you can't go wrong with the state version. Ask them for attorneys in the field that you are looking for. They should give you at least a few names.

Then take those names and run them through www.martindale.com and you can see that attorney's peer review ratings and potentially some customer reviews. This is the best way to narrow down the field form attorneys.

After that, you have to make a person decision based on whether you feel you can work with the person....this is almost entirely personality based, so you have to meet with at least a couple.