Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

My name is ***** *****, my question is.. Does my CDL license

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****, my question is.. Does my CDL license get suspended if I fail a random drug test in Arizona??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The company I worked for until today for 5 years, made me go renew my medical card 2 weeks early than it expires n I failed the drug test.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Employment Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ill pay the 18 dollars if its right information..
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

It can be, yes. The employer is required to maintain updated records on each employee with the MVD. And so if there is no valid medical card sent forth and on file, then upon an audit review, the CDL would be suspended.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know here, if you have other questions, need more information of clarification. Otherwise, thanking you in advance for a positive rating so I can get credit for my time and information.