How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A.j., my name is ***** *****. I have a question about a

Customer Question

Customer: hi a.j., my name is ***** *****. I have a question about a recoverable draw agreement my husband had with his soon to be former employer.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure, he joined the company as a sales rep in 10/2014. the company was sold a couple of months ago and he was told that his position would potentially be eliminated. he was asked to take on another (non-sales) role in the company managing a consulting project which he has been doing for the last few weeks. he was offered another job outside of the company and gave his letter of resignation last Friday. now, his employer is trying to recoup the draw amount.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Employment Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for the information. I apologize for any redundancy, but the Site has started using the automated questions you answered in your initial post, which are not necessarily helpful to us, as Experts, in answering your question. Therefore, I have a few more questions. First, I need to know what State your husband works in. Then I need to know what your specific legal question is. Then can you please give me the balance of the facts related to your question? For example, any written agreements or statements that relate to this issue.