Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I tried to go to the payment page to pay. It is not $18, but

Customer Question
I tried to go to...
I tried to go to the payment page to pay. It is not $18, but more like $40 or so. But there is no "resume" button on the page, so I couldn't get anywhere.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/13/2015
Employment Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Sorry you're having difficulties. If you read this, feel free to ask a question, and I'll try to help.

Tina, Lawyer