Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience
16823287

I want to file a wrongfull dismissal law suit and need and

I want to file a wrongfull dismissal law suit and need and example of the complaint for filing under federal law for Age discrimination. I need to make sure the complaint includes the court to file the complain in, allegations in the complaint, venue, and prayer for relief. This is in Douglas County, Omaha NE. Also, if i file under Nebraska laws, I would like an example of that too with the same inclusions.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

ANSWER:

You may need to pull the information from several sources to get there. Try these and then let me know what else you need:

1. Info packet # 1

2. Number 2

3. Nebraska laws summary

4. Nebraska law summary 2

5. Overview of the process

http://www.utd.uscourts.gov/forms/discrim_guide.pdf