How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to know why I'm not red from any body. I have good

Customer Question

I want to know why I'm not hired from any body. I have good recommendations of my work performance and I believe the previous boss put me in a not been hired. I resigned the first one and the second the boss asked me to retired because at that time I didn't have any health insurance when I asked him to send me to the Dr. because of injure my back while lifting heavy children. I believe that both of these schools ruined my careers. I've been looking for jobs since 2009 and I've been turned down. Please I need your help in this matter I live in Fl.Palm Bay. Thanks for your attention
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that we have no access to your employment information, so I do not know that we can assist you with what you are asking. You would need to seek a local attorney to represent you if you believe you are being discriminated against based on your age/race/sex/disability or national origin as you would need to do so in order to pursue any claims.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.