How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been paying child support 10 years comes directly out

Customer Question

I have been paying child support for over 10 years comes directly out of my check from a court order and every couple of months they send me a license suspension because the payments don't go through on their end on time for some reason they say it's standard well now they have my checks. Copies of my check stubs copies from ADP payroll services that they have paid out to child support and for some reason my license is still being suspended I've sent didn't proof is much as I can my company is sent didn't proof they have taken the money they have cash the checks and my license is still going to be suspended because they are saying the copies they received from my employer through fax are too blurry to read. And they do not have an email where we can send a better visible copy I feel I'm being harassed they treat you like dog meat every time you're in there I pay and have been in pain for years what kind of recourse do I have what can I do this is got to stop
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Which Agency are you dealing with that you are having difficulty with?