Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

My employer (lgc) is a temp to re agency and I've been with

Customer Question
My employer (lgc) is a...
My employer (lgc) is a temp to hire agency and I've been with them around two years off and on with little to no problems. But now that i am getting ready to leave them and get hired somewhere there is an issue with my check every week.. Short hours..or like this week they were saying i didnt work at all when i put in 39 hours. Now im running behind on bills and rent and feel like im owed reimbursement for their negligence
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
11/30/2015
Employment Lawyer: Ray, Employment lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you tonight.

I am so sorry that they are doing this to you.File a wage complaint here with Indiana Dept. of Labor.

They will get you your back pay and the agency gets fined if they withheld your pay.

File here

http://www.in.gov/dol/2671.htm

You also always have right to sue in small claims court yourself.But try Ind. DOL here first.This should resolve it.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.lease let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Damages in a small claims case are limited to $6,000.

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/2710.htm

File here if you have to as a last resort.

Thanks again.

If you can leave a positive rating when we are done it is always much appreciated.

Ray, Employment lawyer