How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 56524
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was suspended and terminated after I brought up the

Customer Question

I was suspended and terminated after I brought up the harassment I was under from the same person. Since then every time I submit a dispute or appeal for his action , they do more harm to my medical training application facilitated by the ERAS " application center". They also adjust my account so I have no access to the letter that was submitted and changed by them. Now they are delaying any response so damages to application would be permanent as I stop getting any interview overs after the new version of the letter submitted to all programs
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

are you asking for options to pursue a claim?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they adjusting my account where my application get distributed and uploaded a new letter that will be seen by all programs. I have already lost interview and receiving rejection. They are delaying the process, like 10 days window have to start once they receive the supporting documents that they asked for it in the hearing and never replied to 3 emails and 1 mail as well , I got confirmation for delivery on Monday. I also have provided all supporting documents at the same time as the appeal as well.I have a lawyer but he nearly do anything , he just do things when I ask him to but nothing else. It is very critical time and I can not wait. If there is something that can be done to stop them their retilation or the extended harm to my residency application, I would like to go with ASAP
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can pursue the employer in different ways. Those include complaint to the labor board, and state court lawsuit. Practically, having local counsel reach out to the company, leveraging such options, often is cheaper and more effective as well as faster.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly let me know if that is fast and clear, thanks.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly rate me positively, happy holidays!

Related Employment Law Questions