Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I was suspended and terminated after I brought up the

Customer Question
harassment I was under from...
I was suspended and terminated after I brought up the harassment I was under from the same person. Since then every time I submit a dispute or appeal for his action , they do more harm to my medical training application facilitated by the ERAS " application center". They also adjust my account so I have no access to the letter that was submitted and changed by them. Now they are delaying any response so damages to application would be permanent as I stop getting any interview overs after the new version of the letter submitted to all programs
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
11/25/2015
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

are you asking for options to pursue a claim?

they adjusting my account where my application get distributed and uploaded a new letter that will be seen by all programs. I have already lost interview and receiving rejection. They are delaying the process, like 10 days window have to start once they receive the supporting documents that they asked for it in the hearing and never replied to 3 emails and 1 mail as well , I got confirmation for delivery on Monday. I also have provided all supporting documents at the same time as the appeal as well.I have a lawyer but he nearly do anything , he just do things when I ask him to but nothing else. It is very critical time and I can not wait. If there is something that can be done to stop them their retilation or the extended harm to my residency application, I would like to go with ASAP

You can pursue the employer in different ways. Those include complaint to the labor board, and state court lawsuit. Practically, having local counsel reach out to the company, leveraging such options, often is cheaper and more effective as well as faster.

Kindly let me know if that is fast and clear, thanks.

Kindly rate me positively, happy holidays!

Infolawyer, Lawyer