Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I failed a breath alyzer after just having 3 pancreatic

Customer Question
surgeries I two months lost...
I failed a breath alyzer after just having 3 pancreatic surgeries I two months lost over 50% of my pancreas plus now 1week ago found I have GMT that my enzymes were very high. I start this or next week on the new HepC drug Harvoni I have a doctors note
because I haven't felt well enough to make it to work. I have at days starting but going back home because of the fatigue should I seek legal counsel but I am not going down ion something I didn't do nor have the money. MVA doesn't play jokes but what would
have had me fail
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2015
Employment Lawyer: attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney

Thank you for your question. I am a little confused. Can you explain the situation that caused a breathalyzer to be administered? Do you drive for work?

Tina, Lawyer