How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a former employee who is claiming is was wrongfully

Customer Question

I have a former employee who is claiming is was wrongfully terminated and that I violated his Protected concerted rights
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Good evening and welcome. I am sorry to hear about this employee's claims. Are you saying it is their allegation that you wrongfully terminated them? Under what circumstances did you let them go and why exactly are they claiming the termination was illegal? Lastly, can you clarify what your actual legal question is regarding this situation? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Related Employment Law Questions