How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a employment and retirement issue. I had been off on

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** have a employment and retirement issue. I had been off for work on FMLA related to my job, and was forced to retire. I am seeking for an attorney that can help me with this situation. I can be reached by phone 3-377-7461 and email***@******.***.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your post. As you might have read in the information for this Site, this is not a representational Site. In other words, we provide legal information and do not provide legal advice, opinions, or representation to the customers of the Site. That is because we cannot establish an attorney-client relationship with the customers of the Site. If you have a legal question for us though, please feel free to ask it and we will try to assist you with a discussion of the law and your options.