How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was placed on admin. leave with pay and told Dec 1 I will

Customer Question

I was placed on admin. leave with pay and told Dec 1 I will be reassigned and my coaching duties given to another. I had a run in with a board member over his daughter crying to come our for my team. She said her dad or board member would not let her come out. I received a letter this morning sending me home with pay for the remainder of the month of Nov and that I will be reassigned teaching duties that do no include my coaching. What can I do to get my coaching duties back.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for the information and your question and I am sorry to read about your situation. Can you tell me if you have a written term contract that guarantees specific duties and that cannot be amended? Also, can you explain what sort of employment you have? Are you a teacher in a private school or what specifically? Are you saying that you had a disagreement with a board member and that this is why you are being suspended and duties changed?

Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

I wanted to touch base with you as I have not received a response from you to the information request I sent you yesterday morning in response to your question. If you still need assistance, I will need that information in order to help you. If you no longer need assistance, then you can contact customer service for a refund of any deposit that you might have left with the Site. Thank you.