Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

Is it legal employer to post work errors to see?

Customer Question

Is it legal for my employer to post work errors for everyone to see?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

This is the worst kind of management, but it does not violate any law. In general, very few laws regulate how an employer can manage its business. No law requires employers to be respectful, reasonable, or to refrain from embarrassing their employees. Only when conduct relates to a legally protected trait such as race or religion will it generally become actionable, in those cases on civil rights grounds.

I hope that you find this information helpful and am genuinely sorry if it is not what you were hoping to hear. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above and I will be more than happy to assist you further.