How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I took early retirement in 2000 fully vested from UAL took

Customer Question

I took early retirement in 2000 fully vested from UAL took min pension work comp 62 1/2 perm disabled unemployable get SSDI. Divorced in 2009 after UAL bankrupt PBGC took over. I'm now 65 n they say I can't change pension $$ n still consider in my ex income n I can't cash out annuity or change him as beneficiary. Help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Having difficulty understanding what has happened. Can you please use full words and complete sentences so we can better assist you.