Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

This is not in reference to employment but my son is in a

Customer Question

This is not in reference to employment but my son is in a specialized intermittent home bound program because he has a medical disability. The doctor signed the form stating that he needs it, but after 7 months of the program, his school has stopped his services because they feel he does not qualify , though the doctor says he does. We signed a contract with the school board members for these services and now they have taken it away and he is falling behind in school. Please help me with this
Krista Kelly
Wesley Chapel , Fl
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry for this problem.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

from what you mentioned he was approved both on medical and school front, and the latter abruptly reneged without cause.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

First step would be to demand they continue it by lawyer letter and negotiate for immediate reinstatement under threat of complaint to the board of education and civil lawsuit seeking immediate injunction and damages.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if that is fast and clear, and if I may clarify anything.