Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

A financial services company offered me a contract as an

Customer Question

A financial services company offered me a contract as an independent contractor (1099). It is a commission only contract. I’d like the contract reviewed by an attorney and answer a few questions that I have. Is this something that you can help me with?
xxxxx xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

An expert on this site can provide a general overview and some pointers, scan for some red flags, and generally provide an impression; but not give an in-depth review. If this is acceptable, please attach the contract and we can go from there.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ely,Thank you for reaching out to me. I was not familiar with the service and could not find the description of the service as you clearly stated it “An expert on this site can provide a general overview and some pointers...”. Let me sit on this and get back to you at a later point. Thanks, Julio
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Sure thing, J. Let me know.