How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 56867
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My company sent me to other company to working on their

Customer Question

My company sent me to other company to working on their process
They told me "$500 Gas mileages per month
However after 3 and half month I worked
They only paid for 3 months on Bonus
How can I sue this company
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.


Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Given amount involved your best way to pursue this if company wont pay on your sending a letter explaining the amount unpaid, is to file in small claims court. I would send a couple of letters first as I see no good defense for their non payment and its always best to resolve without suing, but if you have to, small claims court avoids lawyer fees and is quick!