How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Allen M., Esq. Your Own Question
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19307
Experience:  Employment/Labor Law Litigation
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Allen M., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you were employed by company on contract base of 4months

Customer Question

If you were employed by company on contract base of 4months on 2 months off for 2 and half year and they said sorry we can't employ you again because your qualification on paper is not what we required
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure what your question is, but your facts don't reveal any illegal action by the employer. It is not illegal to change their needed qualifications. Unless you signed a contract of employment stating that the terms of your employment could not be altered or that you could not be terminated without your consent (or without cause), then you are an "at will" employee that can legally be terminated at any time.