John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

I worked as an RN. in florida; where I was investing in fl's

Customer Question

I worked as an RN. in florida;for hospitals where I was investing in fl's retirement plan--how do I get my $ out? I worked for approx. 7& half years. gail..
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You can download all the appropriate documents to apply for service retirement at this link. You'll need to follow the instructions and submit the forms to the plan as addressed in the documents. If you have questions or concerns you can call them at Toll-free Phone:(###) ###-####strong> or Phone:(###) ###-####

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I believe this answers your question. However, if you need clarification or have follow-up questions regarding this matter, I will be happy to continue our conversation – simply reply to this answer. If you are otherwise satisfied with my response, please leave a positive rating as itis the only way I am able to get credit for my answers. Thank you, ***** ***** wish you all the best with this matter.