How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Employment Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 5617
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I worked as an RN. in florida; where I was investing in fl's

Customer Question

I worked as an RN. in florida;for hospitals where I was investing in fl's retirement plan--how do I get my $ out? I worked for approx. 7& half years. gail..
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You can download all the appropriate documents to apply for service retirement at this link. You'll need to follow the instructions and submit the forms to the plan as addressed in the documents. If you have questions or concerns you can call them at Toll-free Phone:(###) ###-####strong> or Phone:(###) ###-####

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I believe this answers your question. However, if you need clarification or have follow-up questions regarding this matter, I will be happy to continue our conversation – simply reply to this answer. If you are otherwise satisfied with my response, please leave a positive rating as itis the only way I am able to get credit for my answers. Thank you, ***** ***** wish you all the best with this matter.