How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Allen M., Esq. Your Own Question
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19180
Experience:  Employment/Labor Law Litigation
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Allen M., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had ACL reconstruction august 18 2015 I'm the Regional

Customer Question

I had ACL reconstruction august 18 2015 I'm the Regional Manager for a Crane Company being short handed I have been working in the field and aggrevated my knee should I file a claim or go to doctor or just suck it up?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

If your injury was made worse by working, you should absolutely file a claim with the employer and go to the doctor to make sure everything is alright.

You want to file the claim and not end up needing it, rather than failing to file it and hurting your chances of having a viable claim later on, if you end up needing that coverage.