Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

My small firm's Simple Pension Plan is being audited by

Customer Question

My small firm's Simple Pension Plan is being audited by IRS.. The only problem is that forms that update the plan can not be located by ourFinancial Advisor Morgan Stanley. Everything else in the audit is going well except for that problem. Our planof about 8 employees has been in existence for over 15 years and has been in full compliance, other than the location of the updates. What are our options
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.

Each auditor is different and has different auditing techniques. I believe candidness with the auditor seeking feedback would be most appropriate. The auditor may have a simple resolution but as for now, I would just simply explain the situation to the auditor and ask whether the auditor has any ideas or whether those papers are even necessary or the audit.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
useless and terrible advise. That is not the answer I was looking for. It does not answer my question. Please refund my $38.00.
It seems that I know more than your expert.
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/employment-law/9d3x9-small-firm-s-simple-pension-plan-audited-irs.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.