How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been receiving benefits last 3 years. Then they sent

Customer Question

I have been receiving benefits for the last 3 years. Then they sent a letter saying they are no long giving me the benefits. Can some one help be to appeal???
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid that we cannot legally represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. Have you gone to legal aid or contacted a local attorney to get representation to reinstate your benefits?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then why did have pay you if can not help me in anyway????
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You did NOT pay, you left a deposit which you may get refunded by contacting customer service at

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where are you located please????
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

If you have questions you would like answered I am more than happy to do that for you if you pose the specific questions and give us the information. If not, please get your refund from customer service. Thank you.

Related Employment Law Questions