Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I work at cn in Homewood il I had signed off a slip ring it

Customer Question
was right the first time...
I work at cn in Homewood il I had signed off a slip ring it was right the first time and I have a witness and they refuse to talk to her. I am on probation for 4227 it was a fault with ems the generators from them are not any good by the people who put them in do not like them. Ok now I worked on a 8832 locomotive it was a slip ring change out with wring . I did a job and the slip ring got stuck so I went to get a foreman to look at it he asked for a dead hammer I got it for him. he started to bang on it till it he got it strait. I used bolts to finish it but since i sighed the paper work they said i did it wrong. the slip was broken. the #3 brush holder was turned sideways . when i put the wires on they had to be straight so i could bolt wires to them. we had 4 electricians quit at the same time
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
10/16/2015
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, make corrections, use proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties, and resubmit.

Thank you for the information.

Tina, Lawyer