Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

Working in healhcare..almost there a year to get

Customer Question

Working in healhcare..almost there a year to get benifits...Hours and clients were cut a few weeks ago with the promise of more clients..I was called into the main office last Thursday and was accused of crazy things like kicking a clients dog and leaving client without changing her for hours etc...I was in shock and of course denied all of this then.. I was told not to try and find out about this ..I was told not to investigate these accusations and was threatned that this could be turned over to the state..I will gladly submitt to polygraph or do whatever to clear my name...and reputation..i need help..Please advise..Thank you... I have worked in healhcare off and on for 20 years never a complaint...Never
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

at this point what outcome are you seeking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just stated I want my name cleared and I want retraction and possibly job back or compensation...What do you suggest????e
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

I suggest having a lawyer reach out by letter and seek to work out a settlement, leveraging the risk of possible court claim, and looking to hold a meeting or conference call to work out terms.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

checking in

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly rate the answer positively.