How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Employment lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 41550
Experience:  30 years in Employment law
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work Health Care in Oklahoma City. I have not got my

Customer Question

I work for Girling Health Care in Oklahoma City. I have not got my mileage checks since August 28, 2015. When I ask about it they just keep saying give it time. What recourse do I have?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.

You may have to sue in small claims for what you are owed.You can send them a demand letter for the accrued funds and sue if not resolved.This is really not a wage complaint it is mileage reimbursement.Small claims is your remedy.I am very familiar with this company their reputation is not great as an employer.


You can file in small claims here yourself without a lawyer.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.