How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19482
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am avictam of false assusation at the work place I made

Customer Question

I am avictam of false assusation at the work place I made complanes to laber board I am asl
I made complane to the laber board never herd anyteng
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

If you have filed complaint with the "Labor Board," you need to contact the office and ask for the status of your case.

If you are being harassed because of your age, race, sex, ethnicity, national origin or the like and if your employer has 15/20 or more employees, you can file complaint with U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Click on the link below for the complaint process: