Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Can someone on temporary state disability look?

Customer Question
can someone on temporary state...
can someone on temporary state disability look for work?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
10/2/2015
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

It depends on the disability. Typically, yes. But once secure a position need to inform disability of it.

Infolawyer, Lawyer

I must thank you all for such a positive and knowledgeable Expert in your Employment Law category. She has provided much relief and answers for me in the midst of dealing with a case. I am totally pleased with her customer service and care.

MildredWashington, DC

Excellent direction from Socrateaser to help me preserve and pursue my rights as a proud American who has become unemployed in this messed-up economic downfall. Thank you

Happy CustomerDenver, CO