P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  Employment Law Expert
11181181

I recently traves from las vegas to my home which i do

Customer Question

i recently traves from las vegas to my home which i do frequently with my service dog. went to check in to my flight and was asked about my service dog her questions were WHY do you have a service dog i said i have all her paper work and it was not her concern why i had a service dog she contuined to harasse me me went to her supervisiors as they looked over and wanted to know why i had a service dog she said i would not get on the flight if i did not state why i has a service dog i have flown the last 5 years and never had to explain my personal issues she made notes about this on my flight info
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but not sure I understand your specific question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do i have any recorse for the way i was treated
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

It depends...can you tell me how you were harmed? Did you miss your flight? Or incur any expenses?