How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have received a Notice Of Suit Rights and am looking to

Customer Question

I have received a Notice Of Suit Rights and am looking for someone to file a lawsuit in federal court. I was advised to act quickly as there is a 90 day limit to file. How should I proceed?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I suggest the best consideration is to contact the Ohio Bar Association for a legal referral service and tell them you need a local attorney to file a federal discrimination case. Consult with that attorney and then get this filed. It is correct you have 90 days to have the matter filed or give Notice of Intent to Sue.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

The attorneys on this site cannot represent customers of this site. And we can only give those type of referrals. However, If you have other questions as to when the suit should be filed, etc I can provide you information in that regard. However, I suggest, since time is of the essence, you consider consulting with a local attorney to get this moving.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you

Related Employment Law Questions