How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wallstreetfighter Your Own Question
wallstreetfighter, Employment Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 17235
Experience:  14 years exp, General counsel for National Corp. firms, Hostos College instructor, Represented employees in discrimination lawsuits
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
wallstreetfighter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After being terminated from a job of eight years. With no

Customer Question

After being terminated from a job of eight years. With no written or verbal warning in my files. Upon my termination falsified records where added to my file. The EEOC has determined that my civil rights have been violated. We currently in mediation. I don't feel things are going well. What should my next step be. Thank you for your time. Donna.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  wallstreetfighter replied 1 year ago.

If mediation is not working out, it may be time to hire a local employment attorney about bringing a lawsuit for discrimination, you could also hire the Attorney to represent you during the mediation and see if a settlement is possible.