How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 57726
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My employer has made me urinate in a garbage can because

Customer Question

My employer has made me urinate in a garbage can because there was no bathroom at my post, made me get a doctor's note for every call off except if they need me the next few days then I can get one on my next days off, forced me to go to a redi med because I caught bacterial phnemonia from running in sub zero weather from post to post because the manager did not want employees in his office and move his "stuff." We had to run back and forth in 4 lanes of open traffic.....including semi trucks. I worked for Guardsmark who now changed over to United Protective Services. I have worked for them for 4 years and they decided to give my scheduled hours to a new employee until I can visit my doctor for a health problem I already had given them a med slip. The manager also sexual harassed a black woman I worked with and I tried to complain about it but they refuse to answer me concerning the complaint. I also have a disability that they know about but refuse to acknowledge. Hope you can help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.

Good morning. I am sorry this happened. are you asking for options to pursue a claim versus the employer?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.

You have a few options. To the extent of discrimination, the eeoc is a good avenue. Another is having a lawyer locally reach out first and leverage the filing of an eeoc complaint, labor board complaint and federal lawsuit in an effort to reach a settlement, thereby saving time and money on all around! is a great resource, and counsel can work on commision so you have no down side or fees.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.

Please let me know if that is clear, and kindly rate me positively.