Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. exp in Employment Law
19127644

My employer won't make ""reasonable

Customer Question

My employer won't make ""reasonable accommodations"" for my health issues; what can I do?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Your next step, if you want to resolve this, is to file a disability discrimination complaint withe the EEOC. They will attempt to mediate the issue and if that is unsuccessful, they will investigate your complaint. You may also, if you choose, find a local employment law attorney to hire to assist you with resolving your case. The first option, with the EEOC is free. The second option will cost some money up front.

Please let me know if you need any clarification.

Hello again,

I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 14th. For some unknown reason, the Experts are not always getting replies or ratings (at the top of the question/answer page you are viewing or in the pop up box for this question), which is how we get credit(paid) for our work, that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator. Please note that Site use works best while using a computer and using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue, if needed. You can bookmark my page at: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-marsha411jd/

Thank you.