Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

I am writing on behalf of my daughter who lives in Utah. She

Customer Question

I am writing on behalf of my daughter Lisa who lives in Utah. She is an asst. manager in a rehabilitation center. I am not sure if she is aware of your services. She is having conflicts with her supervisor. I am not privy to all of the issues involved.
Would it be well if she wrote to you about this. I am aware of work place harassment from her, and hearsay conversation being directed towards Lisa.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about your daughter's troubles. This is a question and answer forum. If you or your daughter have a specific question or questions regarding her present work situation, I would be happy to assist. I just need to know what it is that you are wanting to know. I look forward to helping you.