How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide employment and discrimination law advice in my own practice.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to talk to a lawyer that know the law state of New

Customer Question

I need to talk to a lawyer that know the law for the state of New Jersey please call me My name is***** phone number XXX XXX XXXX my issue is retirement option beneficiary
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

Can you please tell me a bit about your situation?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My tablet is very old and it seem to jump I went to pychially look up my words so I won't annoy my reader and make some sense inmy writing and these advertisements keep apearingso I just hit submit I hope you received my concern that aid stated there was nothing I could do about I refuse to believe the u can't change your beneficiary ñor have have your money benefits given back so since my daughter pass away so my reduce benefits is where?the money from now on and what happens to the moeny from the past Do I have to just let the state take my money and just let them keep the money that I have already given yes I opt for a reduction in my bebfitscwith the intent to give to my daughter now my daughter is decease why can't my son become the beneficiary or restore that portion back to my check and the money I have has taken out for the last five years give it to my son or devide it among the tw grand children l know the law will not just allow the state to just let me continue to have money deducted from my check and it jus go back to the state or right now just to a decease person and then when inpass my so grandaugther and grandson have no idea what to do won't know who or what to ask the stat will say sheopt for a reduced benefit . Not to give then I work for that money I don't have any thing I was just trying to leave a few dollars to help out my daughter was going to split with my son.The average working person below fifty thousand can always use a few extra dollars a month Thank you for any and all information research material in this matter.After any given information is there any thing I can do if not satisfied
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.


I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.

Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it. Also, please save the rating for the expert that actually answers. Thank you.

My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck...

Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your post. I am a licensed New Jersey professional. Are you still seeking assistance at this time? Please advise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When u say assistance do u mean help or answer to my issues if so my answer is yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we talk on the phone I
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I do apologize but I do not communicate via phone. I can, however, discuss via Skype if that would make it easier, as that may also permit us to share documentation. This would not create an attorney/client relationship and it will not create representation. Please advise if that is acceptable to you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I forwarded the additional service to you. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you!


Dimitry, Esq.

Related Employment Law Questions