How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 34516
Experience:  Employment Law Expert
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is son, who worked at s grandfathers company, M&R Sheet

Customer Question

This is for my son, who worked at his grandfathers company, M&R Sheet Metal & Manufacturing Tucson, Arizona. My son's father accused him of being intoxicated while on the job. Instructed my son to take a week off, and see a doctor, get better, before returning to work(three weeks ago). I asked that a drug test be done to have proof of his accusation, no drug test was done.
I was falsely accused of doing drugs, while on the job
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Sorry...I do not understand your question. What is your question please?