How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 38895
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a pastor with over 30 years working church who signed a

Customer Question

I am a pastor with over 30 years working for my church who signed a settlement of separation. I now possess official evidence that my appeal was not handled properly, faulty and untrue information was given regarding my appeal process, and have subsequently found that I have not been given due process. I believe all of the above issues definitely have affected the outcome. Even though I have signed the settlement, with all of the additional documentation that I have received, do I have a case for appeal?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


I'm a bit confused, because you haven't explained the nature of the appeal process that you have discussed. Please clarify -- what appeal process are you talking about?

Thanks in advance.